Favorite 3 button layouts?

Smellytele

Inspired
Five gigs in with my FM3 and I've been loving it. I've been using it with an FC6 but I want to also be able to use it by itself for gigs with limited set up time. What are some of your favorite layouts? For those gigs I won't be needing a huge array of amp tones, I can easily get by with just one. Some effects I'll need to use are tremolo and rotary. I'll also want to have at least two different delay channels and two reverb channels.

Thanks!!

6 scenes - 1 - 1 tap / 2 - 2 tap / 3 - 3 tap
Hold 1 - preset up / Hold 2 - Tuner / Hold 3 - preset down
This works for me although I use a Boss double switch for presets up and down (faster).
I am in a couple of bands with over 100 songs and this works well for me

This works for me although I use a Boss double switch for presets up and down (faster).
I think that could work great for me. Thanks!

Just 1 - Clean, 2 - Rhythm, 3 - Lead ... nothing more needed. The Lead knob has a hold function assigned, so that I can access the tuner easily.

This is exactly the layout I would need. My FM3 should arrive tomorrow. I hope, I will get it done till our first new year rehearsal on Wednesday.

i use A/B mode for scenes 1-6 and scene 7 and 8 i get from hold pressing switches 1 and 3 respectively. long pressing the middle one gets me tuner

Back
Top Bottom