Father shoots son over guitar playing

Wow, just wow. Sounds like a fun household to grow up in. $60K bond isn't enough, IMO. (And I'm a gun guy. Certified and state-licensed instructor. I have no tolerance for that father's kind of stupidity.)

I wonder whether the 79 year old father is living in his sons house, or vice versa.

In either case, what are they doing living together at those ages? Nothing good is going to come from putting two old men in the same house for any extended amount of time with a gun in the house.

Of course, I'm on the sons side because he was playing guitar. :astonished:

I wonder whether the 79 year old father is living in his sons house, or vice versa.

In either case, what are they doing living together at those ages? Nothing good is going to come from putting two old men in the same house for any extended amount of time with a gun in the house.

Of course, I'm on the sons side because he was playing guitar. :astonished:
I take offense at you saying 2 old men-the son was only 50 yrs old :)

Evidently not even a 79 year old isn't above an ass whoopin' by the police prior to the mugshot. Ohio gonna Ohio I guess.

According to the article, the man was not trying to shoot his son -- he was trying to shoot the guitar. That's just unforgiveable. They should throw away the key.

Back
Top Bottom