Fat Lazy Cabs

AlGrenadine

Legend!
Vendor
Hi all,
I've just bought the Fat & Lazy Cabs pack, and thought i had to share my opinion.
First, here is the link : Fat Lazy Cabs - Click HERE then scroll down to buy ! / Fat Lazy Cabs

The pack consists of only 8 IRs, but it can be a good point not having to cycle thru thousands of IRs trying to find one that has some appeal...
The IRs have a very direct and heavy tone, and reproduce typical cab brands just as they sounded in my mind. They're definitely in my goto cabs now for metal ! :)

I must say i don't know the guy who sells the pack, neither did get paid or offered anything.

Hi ! I'm the maker of these impulses, thanks for the kind words :)

Always great to see people from all around the world enjoying my work.

I might have some other things incoming later this year so keep an eye out ;)

I bought Fat Lazy Cabs because the free IRs he posted on the Sneap forum were the best of any I've tried. When I use the Axe Fx II version of the files I got, it's much, much louder than any other cab, factory or user. When I convert the WAV files to SYX though, the volume is normal. I'm not changing any other settings. Running an AX8 if that makes any difference. Anyone know why this is happening?

Hi ! I'm the maker of these impulses, thanks for the kind words :)

Always great to see people from all around the world enjoying my work.

I might have some other things incoming later this year so keep an eye out ;)

Hi
Do you mind listing which drivers were used in these cabs please?
Also... Am I correct in assuming that all these cabs are 4 X 12s?

Hi
Do you mind listing which drivers were used in these cabs please?
Also... Am I correct in assuming that all these cabs are 4 X 12s?
Yes, they are all 4x12, except for the ac30 one which is 2x12. Speakers are V30's for the Orange and Mesa cabs and G12T-75's in the Marshall cab.

Back
Top Bottom