Fat 4x12" IR

Secret "6d20 maximum mojo" speakers made from Alex Dumble's underwear, forged in the fires of hellforge deep under the Eric Johnson mountain with fires fed by burning panda bears. And BB King himself accidentally drove over the mic stand in 1973 with his Cadillac while teaching John Petrucci. In fact, this IR collection was supposed to be a limited edition only available to freemasons at a measly price of one million dollars and a first born child, but I'm making a daring offer here. Don't tell Them, and get it while its hot!

The tone in the room with a Marshall head was so good that I actually thought about buying a tube amp for a while!

...ok, maybe the last thing was a bit of a stretch!

Last edited:
So, you're saying you don't know then?

lol

Secret "6d20 maximum mojo" speakers made from Alex Dumble's underwear, forged in the fires of hellforge deep under the Eric Johnson mountain with fires fed by burning panda bears. And BB King himself accidentally drove over the mic stand in 1973 with his Cadillac while teaching John Petrucci. In fact, this IR collection was supposed to be a limited edition only available to freemasons at a measly price of one million dollars and a first born child, but I'm making a daring offer here. Don't tell Them, and get it while its hot!

The tone in the room with a Marshall head was so good that I actually thought about buying a tube amp for a while!

...the last thing was maybe a bit of a stretch!

sounds nice and, well FAT. great warm tone with just enuff edge to it. are you using the plexi 100 treble in your demo?

Back
Top Bottom