Fastest way to audition IRs?

I'm not sure what your question is, but If instead you want to audition IRs that are already loaded into the AxeFX: Open up the picker, pin it, filter the list if you wish, then audition the cabs by clicking on them. Or step through the list with the arrow keys.
That’s exactly what I think I’m doing. I must be missing something. I’ll figure it out

I am asking a way to erase them more quickly, like pushing del button when you scroll them with # and up and down and dislike one of them and want to erase it quickly

I tried this on a Mac magic keyboard and the arrows did nothing. Is there another key I have to use on mac
I'm using similar the same keyboard on my iMac, it works fine.

To make it work as expected, I either click and the CAB number to select it and then hit Enter, or change the value and hit enter. Right after this, you should be able to increment or decrement the value using up and down arrays key.

I'm using similar the same keyboard on my iMac, it works fine.

To make it work as expected, I either click and the CAB number to select it and then hit Enter, or change the value and hit enter. Right after this, you should be able to increment or decrement the value using up and down arrays key.
The key to making the arrow keys work!!

... and the “right way” was?

I was focused on the up arrow. Once I pinned it, I was going back to the cab number and hitting up arrow. All I needed to do was click on the cabs in the pinned window.

I’m an idiot.

All good.

Except that I am an idiot...

Back
Top Bottom