Fast!

Yeah the replies in this thread are far more boring than the video content.

Anyone who came into this thread thinking they were about to hear something with a lot of feeling in it is an idiot. Obviously it was going to be repetitive etc but theres no way anyone can say that whats happening in the video isnt impressive.

Its like a high jump contenst. You arent trying to impress people with your technique, you're really just trying to get over the bar.

Enjoy it for what it is.

^^ I should add that the above exclamation is what I loudly exclaimed whilst watching the vid, not directed t'ward any of you fine peeps. ;)

I will never have a posting playing the flight... Mine is more like a slow, mortally wounded, hung-over, deathbed crawl but this player smokes the strings too.

Tempted to slow down the faster versions and see what notes he's actually hitting....

...or would that be cruel? :lol

No man.
This guy is the fastest! Portly fellow plus metronome equals comedy.

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=62fa25d82cc9[/video]

I don't understand the negative comments either. It's supposedly showing physical ability. Not feeling and taste. Don't show up to a hockey game expecting ice ballet.

Moving along..... The OP's video. His right pants leg (bottom) moves unnaturally at 4:04. Definitely looks suspicious.

I wish this vid was of better quality. 3/4 way through the vid he's warmed up. He makes it look easy. As for technique and feel for this genre, it's hard to beat Malmsteen.

Back
Top Bottom