FASFX-AMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
FASFX-Reverb. Why would they release that as a separate plug in? Unless they are planning to release separate plug ins.

This has been discussed in depth with the AX8 before it was released and a price given. I am not going to rehash the whole thing.
Anyway, I said it was my humble opinion . That's all.

Considering last July 2015 they opened the Plug in thread, and released FAS FX reverb in November 2015, it may be safe to say we could be looking at a September/October release of an Amp plug in. Hopefully sooner
That's what I would call an overbearing logic :D

If it is a software, it can be cracked. If it can be cracked, the algorithms can be revealed. If so, good bye to the long kept secret formulas! Do we really want that to happen?

If it is a software, it can be cracked. If it can be cracked, the algorithms can be revealed. If so, good bye to the long kept secret formulas! Do we really want that to happen?

Well, since there are no more chips to make Axe's (http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threa...ased-out-without-replacement-it-seems.115085/) this is the only option.

Anyone know of a good rack mountable PC? I am a little worried that hackers will get on the WiFi and change my patches during the show.

Again, I will challenge anyone to find a crack of Propellerhead Reason 8 or above, or FASFX-Reverb. There are software companies that have been pretty secure. Not to mention that most software companies have a "legal team" that can press charges against an uploader of cracked software. I used to test for Image Line, and when I caught cracks of FL-Studio, I forwarded them the link of the crack for them to contact their legal team. Informing developers of cracks, can sometimes in certain instances, allow them to have the opportunity to have it removed off of the site that its on. Steve Duda, the developer for Xfer Nerve/Serum/Cthulu, once told me that there will always be challenges with cracks, but you have to press on and not let the transgressions of the few, affect the good your product can do for the majority of your "Customer base"

If everyone would though as you then software would not exist at all and we could not start our computers and if that happened not only the world would not exist as we know it, would not exist even our dear Axe's. :D

Cliff knows better than me and you, so I guess it just a fart in the wind what we think about it. Anyway you all know very well what I was trying to say, just some of you wanted to play the smart-ass defender...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom