AFIII FAS Wreck is a beast!

TrickRichards

Inspired
This week I took some time to really dig into the FAS Wreck and…WOW!!! Gorgeous sounding amp and really diverse too! Anyone been digging this one? I think those of you that are chasing sounds from the likes of Gilmore, Timmons, Beck, or even Bonamassa NEED to give this one a try!

Thanks! What kind of Kiesel did you get? Drop a pic!
SH-575. I wanted a "Swiss Army knife" of sorts. It has piezo, synth access, and coil splits. Also, I'm a huge semihollow fan. Anyway, I'm loving how it plays and sounds. The body profile is almost like a semihollow LP. I had never played a Kiesel before and so took a chance. Glad I did!!!!

1625079199750.png

Last edited:
SH-575. I wanted a "Swiss Army knife" of sorts. It has piezo, synth access, and coil splits. Also, I'm a huge semihollow fan. Anyway, I'm loving how it plays and sounds. The body profile is almost like a semihollow LP. I had never played a Kiesel before and so took a chance. Glad I did!!!!

View attachment 85546
Wow, that’s a beauty! Must be fun to have a “fully loaded” axe like that. No sound is out of reach!

Wow, that’s a beauty! Must be fun to have a “fully loaded” axe like that. No sound is out of reach!
I love it. The coil splits really come in handy. Although I gravitate towards HHs, there are always those times you can use the extra clarity of the SC. Just getting started dabbling with some synth, but so far I'm really impressed. There are just a lot of options on the best way to route signals.

Kiesel's finishes are first rate!

Love the tone and playing! A bit confused however as your subject and comments seem to be referencing the FAS Wreck but the preset was showing the amp as FAS Express. The FAS Wreck is actually my go to amp and I’d never seen anyone else comment on it before so I was excited to hear your take on it but perhaps I misunderstood. Regardless you have turned me on to the FAS Express so thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom