FAS shop declined Visa - how to buy?

Per Boysen

Inspired
I just tried to buy the FAS Reverb plugin from Sweden and got my Visa card declined:

• Gateway Response: This transaction has been declined.
  • Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.

Any ideas how to get this download?
(sitting here with mixes to finish, under the pressure to buy *any* reverb ASAP to get the job done - and I'd love to work with the FAS reverb!)
I'd love to do just a normal bank transfer, but there's no option for this in the FAS shop interface.

Hope you get some assistance with this ,per, but don't forget you also need an Ilok dongle account to use this plugin ...

Call Visa and ask them why declined - it may be something as simple as fraud prevention kicked in

I just tried to buy the FAS Reverb plugin from Sweden and got my Visa card declined:

• Gateway Response: This transaction has been declined.
  • Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.

Any ideas how to get this download?
(sitting here with mixes to finish, under the pressure to buy *any* reverb ASAP to get the job done - and I'd love to work with the FAS reverb!)
I'd love to do just a normal bank transfer, but there's no option for this in the FAS shop interface.

This happened to me when trying to buy my AX8.
It was annoying, since I'm in the U.S. and had enough funds.
I would bet it's fraud detection or something, best to call your bank and tell them that you hate them.

• Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below..
How are customers supposed to "select a new payment method" when no options, besides VISA, are offered? This is bad, one can't even use PayPal on Fractal's web shop! Over here I'm now finishing the second production that goes to delivery without the lovely FAS reverb... *sob, sob* ;-/

Usually, the problem we find in the logs is "Card declined by issuer"
I'd also contact the credit card company and see if they aren't the ones blocking it.

Bought FAS reverb right now using Visa from Europe, worked flawlessly FWIW. Must be a problem with your credit card or Visa company. I would appreciate additional payment methods though.

Back
Top Bottom