FAS Rocks!

Sruli

Inspired
I do about 2-4 live gigs a week mostly weddings with some concerts and shows sprinkled in here and there. I have been going direct to FOH for about three years now using pedals and cab simulators and before that was using amps (Boogie Mark I RI, Boogie Lonestar, Fender Super Reverb RI). I have had this thing for about a month and have never been so happy with my sound as I am now. With help of the people on this forum I was able to learn this thing well enough that I was able to get my style of sounds and am now starting to open up to all the other tonal possibilities that this box offers. It is truly mind blowing. In addition to that, the fact that FAS employee's will directly communicate on questions no matter how stupid they may be is amazing! To see the responses Cliff and all the others give to everyone is phenomenal. I know I am not the first one to express these sentiments but just wanted to show some appreciation for the product, customer service(it really goes beyond customer service), and the knowledgeable and helpful people on the forum.

Thanks. Though he rarely gets called out by name, our design engineer David was also instrumental in answering your support question.

Back
Top Bottom