FAS Reverb Demo

simeon

Axe-Master
as nobody has done one yet, i thought i'd do a quick one showcasing some of the presets that come with the plugin

here's what i used...instrument and preset name. dry first and then repeated with reverb added

Clean Guitar - Deep Space
Distorted Guitar - Large Plate
Gritty Guitar - Rec Studio A
Funk Guitar - Rec Studio C
Chorus Guitar - Rich Hall
Hammond - Medium Spring
Rhodes - Rich Hall
Synth Strings - Asylum Hall
Orchestra - Concert Hall
Drum Machine - Ambience
Piano - Ambient Piano (One of my presets in the plugin)
Horns - Small Room
Drums - Large Wooden Room
Guitar Harmonics - Chasm (Another one of my presets)

nothing too crazy....i wanted to show what it might sound like in a real world setting

Yea I had posted the plug-in on some various vst groups and the first thing people were looking for were sound clips and demo's. Sound great!

If I could only have one effect from the axe FX for recording with Reaper it would be this one.

Excited about this!

These sound awesome Simeon. Really like they way you've done the demo.

Has anyone heard when the plug-in will be on the site for sale again?

Terry.

How do you think it compares with the axe fx II reverbs, I mean does it sound exactly the same without the hardware? (except it is a true stereo reverb as the input to the reverb block is always summed on the axe).

How do you think it compares with the axe fx II reverbs, I mean does it sound exactly the same without the hardware? (except it is a true stereo reverb as the input to the reverb block is always summed on the axe).
You mean FAS-Fx Reverb? It uses exactly the same algorithms as the Axe-Fx II XL. If you use the same monitoring as you use with your Axe, it'll sound identical.

You mean FAS-Fx Reverb? It uses exactly the same algorithms as the Axe-Fx II XL. If you use the same monitoring as you use with your Axe, it'll sound identical.

Yeah I mean FAS-Fx Reverb :) I know it uses the same algorithms but i just wanted to be sure that it sounds the same; I thought that there was some arcane magic provided by the axe hardware so just wanted to know how close it sounds to the actual axe unit.
Is it as easy to dial in the same fx and are all the features there, such as the ducker and EQ? I've been using the axe fx for reverbs on all my mixes since I got it and want to know I can get the same results just as easily with the added convenience of a DAW plugin, if i purchase the reverb. With no refunds on digital downloads from FAS then I really would like a demo before i buy to test the quality, stability and use of the plugin otherwise I could be throwing a couple of hundred pounds down the drain if I'm not happy with it. Its a bit much to ask people to simply trust and take the plunge with that kind of money isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom