FAS, please give me an option to pre-pay for the III

mglemley

I'm more than happy to pay up now. (I'm already on the wait list.) A guaranteed ship date would be great but not necessary.

I can't wait to own this thing!

Unless FAS needs the cash flow, I don't see much point in them taking pre-payments because they obviously have plenty of demand and the units will sell as soon as they come into stock. The disadvantages for them of taking pre-payments are customers that change their minds and want refunds, or if a certain ship date isn't met, people could be up in arms not getting something they paid for.

As we've seen in the "boo-teek" pedal world, prepayment doesn't do anything for getting the buyer anything quicker, or at all in some cases, and creates lots of ill-will

When an Axe-III is in stock, you buy it, they ship it. Its a time tested system of exchanging currency for items of value

I feel OP's pain. I wish I could prepay too so I could get a better look at the odds of getting a unit in March. I bought my ultra the month before the AxeFxII was announced, and then bought my AxeFXII about 3-4 weeks before they announced the XL. I had an XL+ in my shopping cart for most of December, just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on it. I understand why Fractal does it this way, I'm sure it'd be a nightmare to refund people's deposits. It is what it is, and they have every incentive to take my money sooner than later, so I just have to wait!

Check your spam folder, you may find a few interesting temporary investment opportunities from Nigerian royalty. As a bonus, you will get a few million bucks in the future.

Nahh man they arrested the prince in Slidell, Louisiana, which is like an hour from me. He was a 70 year old man who was the middle man for scammers lol.

Administrative nightmare. One, from the folks who will demand to know when it will ship (I PAID my money!), to those who get buyers remorse (or other life event) and ask for a cancellation.

From experience, when you get the email, you pay, and in most cases it's shipped same or next day.

This sounds more like a plea for a solid shipping date...which is not known right now.

Back
Top Bottom