FAS modern patch (flat PA + real cab w/ v30)

speedloader

Inspired
FAS MODERN

drive 3.5
bas/mid 10
treb 6.5
pres 4.5
master 4

depth 8
damp 8.5
thump 5
lo cut 25
hi cut 7.7K

bias 0.5
xformer lo 10
xformer hi 9K
tone freq 610

GEQ

125 hz +0.5
250 hz +1
2 Khz -0.5
4 Khz -0.5

Fore more gain : boost on, crank the master a little more, set the drive to taste, and turn down the hi cut accordingly.

Reactions: MPZ
Hi Speedloader, thanks for the presets. Yesterday I've tried these and not sounds very good in my setup, can you post your global settings and the global eq?

** My actual setup:
- Jackson DKMG (EMG 81.. pickups)
- ART SLA2
- Axe Std (v11)
- Line 6 XD-V75TR wireless system
- Real cab Marshall JCM800 Lead 4x12
- Real cab Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 (large format)

Vigier excalibur w/ seymour ss5
Axe ultra v11 (front input)
Matrix gt800fx
ProCo cable
framus 2x12 (semi open) probably tighter than your 2x12

Might come from the pickups. I tried your patches and found them too dark. But might come from our tastes as well. With the GEQ turned down my patch is set to sound like a Randall RM50 with an egnater SL2 b-channel inside. Settings are : gain 12h / bright&bass boosts 2 /bass 2h / mids 1h / treb 10h / master 1h / density full / presence 4h (if by any chance you know the amp)

The patch is slightly different, more ubershall-esque low end, a bit more low-mid focused, top end is similar. I have a preference for the patch. The EQs after the amp bloc are used to tame the fizz or add some body when being in an environment that makes me sound brighter than in my home.

Last edited:
Vigier excalibur w/ seymour ss5
Axe ultra v11 (front input)
Matrix gt800fx
ProCo cable
framus 2x12 (semi open) probably tighter than your 2x12

Might come from the pickups. I tried your patches and found them too dark. But might come from our tastes as well. With the GEQ turned down my patch is set to sound like a Randall RM50 with an egnater SL2 b-channel inside. Settings are : gain 12h / bright&bass boosts 2 /bass 2h / mids 1h / treb 10h / master 1h / density full / presence 4h (if by any chance you know the amp)

The patch is slightly different, more ubershall-esque low end, a bit more low-mid focused, top end is similar. I have a preference for the patch. The EQs after the amp bloc are used to tame the fizz or add some body when being in an environment that makes me sound brighter than in my home.
My global eq is all set at zero (no modified) and use a Power Amp sim.
This night I've play with the axe according your comments.
The Vigier Excalibur very good guitar, pity that I had to sold a long time.

Back
Top Bottom