FAS-FX Reverb 1.5

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/fas-fx-reverb-1-5/

FAS-FX Reverb is a high-quality reverb plugin based on the acclaimed Reverb algorithms from the legendary Axe-Fx guitar processor. FAS-FX reverb creates everything from a whisper of ambience, to sophisticated spaces, to vintage springs and plates, to the dreamy infinity of space, and beyond.

The plugin is remarkably easy to use, with features designed specifically for the way modern professionals record and mix. Flexible, precise, and intuitive, it does exactly what you need with simple controls that enhance rather than interrupt the creative process.
  • True-stereo reverb processing (plus parametric controls of stereo width).
  • Delivers the sound of the legendary Axe-Fx reverbs, and beyond...
  • Incredibly versatile Chamber, Hall, Plate, Room, Spring, Tunnel and Studio algorithms.
  • Easy to use interface keeps the basics at your fingertips but offers great depth across different pages.
  • Take control of advanced parameters for Tail and Early reflections.
  • EQ your reverb with a built-in "wet-only" 4-band parametric equalizer.
  • Innovative "ducker" emphasizes reverb during spaces while letting tracks punch through.
  • Extensive preset with file-based User Presets for easy management and sharing.
  • Persistent "Mix" control lets you set up for parallel buss or track and still step through presets.

What's New​

• Updated for use with modern operating systems and DAWs.
  • Sonic improvements based on Axe-Fx III.
  • New meter ballistics for improved response.
  • VST3 support added.
FAS-FX Reverb 1.5 is a available as a FULL VERSION for $99.99 or as an UPGRADE from 1.0 for $29.99

Attachments

• FAS-FX-Reverb-Box-1p5.png
    FAS-FX-Reverb-Box-1p5.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 8

FAS-FX Reverb is a high-quality reverb plugin based on the acclaimed Reverb algorithms from the legendary Axe-Fx guitar processor. FAS-FX reverb creates everything from a whisper of ambience, to sophisticated spaces, to vintage springs and plates, to the dreamy infinity of space, and beyond.

The plugin is remarkably easy to use, with features designed specifically for the way modern professionals record and mix. Flexible, precise, and intuitive, it does exactly what you need with simple controls that enhance rather than interrupt the creative process.
  • Incredibly versatile Chamber, Hall, Plate, Room, Spring, Tunnel and Studio algorithms.
  • Easy to use interface keeps the basics at your fingertips but offers great depth across different pages.
  • Innovative "ducker" emphasizes reverb during spaces while letting tracks punch through.
  • Extensive preset with file-based User Presets for easy management and sharing.
  • Persistent "Mix" control lets you set up for parallel buss or track and still step through presets.

What's New​

• VST3 support added.
FAS-FX Reverb 1.5 is a available as a FULL VERSION for $99.99 or as an UPGRADE from 1.0 for $29.99

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking forward to this upgrade. FAS-FX Reverb is my go to reverb for my plugins. Bought it and now looking forward to trying it out!

How's cpu usage relative to say the Valhalla verbs, Waves stuff, NI, etc?
Can't comment on Valhalla, but I just compared it to Waves Abbey Road Plates and Chambers, CLA Epic, and NI Raum. I just opened a Cubase project on my Macbook Pro (13'', 2020 model with Quad Core i5). It was a song in progress, currently only ca. 15 tracks, buffer 2048 samples, CPU meter hardly showing anything. I loaded 60 (!!!) instances of FAS-FX Reverb and had the CPU meter at 75%. I can load approx. the same amount of instances of NI Raum, but only 10-12 instances of Abbey Road Chambers, and maybe a few more of Plates and CLA Epic. FAS-FX Reverb will not get you in resource trouble in your DAW, no worries.

Thanks for testing that, appreciate it. My music computer is ancient and infirm, and cool plugins are only cool if I can actually use them.

Awesome news!

I'm curious as to whether all of algorithms in the Axe-FX III's reverb block are included? (I don't see mention of the Cloud or the new Shimmer reverbs). Also wondering if there are plans to keep the plugin "in sync" with any updates to the hardware?

I've been translating between the Axe-FX and Valhalla reverbs for more mixing flexibility, but would love a more "one to one" option.

Think I’ll grab that next time I’m on the music pc!
Thanks
Pauly

What's New​

• VST3 support added.

So does this actually sound any better compared to the old version? Anyone compared yet?

I mean the upgrade price isn't that much but the current plugin has worked well enough for my needs.

Got it,
Installed it,
Authorised it (without a hitch)
Suddenly, ALL my tracks will have a beautiful big, lush, expensive sounding reverb - until I come back to reality. :cool:
Good stuff Fractal!
Thanks
Pauly

Think I’ll grab that next time I’m on the music pc!
Thanks
Pauly

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom