FAS-FX Reverb 1.5

What would be helpful is more than 1 activation. I have more than one computer I work on. All my Softube plugins include 3 activations with my iLok account.

On a more positive note, I love the plugin. Great sounding reverbs!

What would be helpful is more than 1 activation. I have more than one computer I work on. All my Softube plugins include 3 activations with my iLok account.

On a more positive note, I love the plugin. Great sounding reverbs!

Agreed - I need two activations, all the other plugins I use provide this.

EDIT - just remembered I bought a second FAS-Reverb licence in the recent sale. So I do have two activations, just cost me more. Its Cab Lab I need a second licence for.

Last edited:
I only need one license but would like to be able to use it on up to three systems, obviously not at the same time. That's why I wish FAS would support the cloud licence.

I wish the reverb type was selected with a drop list instead of having to cycle through each reverb one by one. I never realized how much I relied on seeing all the options at once until I had to click click click click to find a reverb type that may be appropriate.
Beautiful lush reverbs by the way!
Thanks
Pauly

Last edited:
I wish the reverb type was selected with a drop list instead of having to cycle through each reverb one by one. I never realized how much I relied on seeing all the options at once until I had to click click click click to find a reverb type that may be appropriate.
Beautiful lush reverbs by the way!
Thanks
Pauly
Weird, when loaded into Reaper I can use Reapers drop down list to access the desired preset directly :

Screenshot 2021-12-23 125002.png

In Logic, the list is under Factory Presets as per the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 9.10.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 9.10.08 PM.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 21
The one machine license is a deal breaker for me. I understand the need for DRM, but can't stand it. Steinberg is finally moving to a cloud based 3 machine system that will work for me. Hopefully FAS follows suit. :)

Update: I have been using the 1 license copy since last year which has been fine, but now I am doing a bit of mixing at work. Is there any discount for a second license on the same account?

By the way, the plug in is great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom