FAS Factory tour video?

They did a tour not so long ago, here is a shot of the crew
mzqgu.jpg

It's a computer assembly shop, what exactly are you expecting to see - "magical tone" being inserted into a black box?

It's a computer assembly shop, what exactly are you expecting to see - "magical tone" being inserted into a black box?
Something cool, fun, for the fans, current and future customers.

What effort? Someone grab a camera and do something like this?:

My only interest is as a fan and customer of Fractal Audio Systems. If there is a compelling reason for a successful company that's been in business for over ten years to not allow a glimpse of their daily operations to outsiders, for the purpose of maintaining utmost secrecy and competitive advantage I would also understand.

Ps-Should this be in "wish list" forum section?LoL

show us your house first :)
Are you my fan and supporter? Do you look up to me? Do you wear my merch? If yes I would definitely welcome you to my house!

You know where I'm coming from in what I'm asking and what I'm saying, no need to mince words... Am I too "nosey" in your opinion? If this topic is taboo or offensive, can you explain why?

We got a video of Mark Day at work. Might be as close as we get!

It isn't a bad idea. FAS is interested in their fans and what they do where they do it, it shouldn't be such a stretch to realize their fans are interested in them in the same ways. Not like I am going to start a petition or something... but I wouldn't mind seeing the guys at work from time to time, a little "tips from the Masters" segment from the mothership. Could be fun.

Are you my fan and supporter? Do you look up to me? Do you wear my merch? If yes I would definitely welcome you to my house!

You know where I'm coming from in what I'm asking and what I'm saying, no need to mince words... Am I too "nosey" in your opinion? If this topic is taboo or offensive, can you explain why?

meh, i'm not mincing anything or judging anything. i forgot i can't participate in normal conversations here anymore. no worries.

Hey Chris, I might post one of my house... finally got my music room in (sort of) order. I can actually find my guitar now. :)

meh, i'm not mincing anything or judging anything. i forgot i can't participate in normal conversations here anymore. no worries.
What is a normal conversation to you? You could have said "Cool! I'd like to see that" or "No one wants to see Cliff in his underwear" or "That's what Line 6 would love to see" instead of some antagonistic retort and we could have had a nice conversation about the possibilities or lack thereof, of getting to know more about our(my) favorite guitar gear manufacturing company.

There was pics up of the Fractal shop a while back.

Nice modest business. Not enough for a video, but the pics are around.

A video of Cliff and the boys jamming new FW in the practice room would be cool.
Links would have been a great thing to share and much appreciated

Lighten up, Francis.
LOL please keep on topic without calling names, preferably (please abide by forum rules, thank you!)

Because the effort it takes doesn't make our products sound better?
I understand the humor in your reply. If you have the last word about this issue and deem the topic forbidden, delete the thread. I apologize for being such a Fractal fan.

Back
Top Bottom