Bug? FAS Class A (FIXED)

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
I may have found a minor bug in this amp.

Damping is at 0. Tried to move value up with the wheel. The marker jumped to level (and made play LOUD)
Hi-cut changed name to Presence at the same time.

No freeze up. Just changed preset forth and back to normal. Same thing happened until Damping went to 0.1. After that it was normal. It was so fun to play, so i forgot to test i later on. But i can do this tomorrow.

Can anyone else verify this?

Last edited by a moderator:
If DAMPING is zero, the PRESENCE knob always changes to HI-CUT.

About the cursor jumping to HI-CUT/PRESENCE, though. That doesn't happen all the time, so it might be a bug.

Ok. Thanks for stopping by.

I just thought it was strange that the parameters changed names... and that the cursor jumped from damp --> level --> Hi-cut with just the wheel. Usually need to use the arrow buttons or ABCD to adjust another parameter.
I'm still on front panel, and will probaly allways will :)

I had try 3 times to get the damping from 0 to 0.2... The cursor just jumped around. Had to switch preset to go back to normal.

Never touched damping or the likes before, so not a problem for me. Get what i want with regular amp controls and the right ir's.

I have fixed the cursor jumping. It's because there are actually two menus and it switches to the new menu instantly and the cursor will be wherever it was the last time you were in that menu.

Aha. Works as it should, but result is not as intended maybe then.

So not really a bug, but fixed/changed anyway. Thanks a lot.

Don't have to change underwear next time i do that then

Back
Top Bottom