FAS Brown + 10 = Wow

Molekiller

Experienced
I have always liked the FAS Brown amp model and I’m really enjoying the sounds of V10 on all my presets but I really like what I’m hearing with this amp (and not much else as far as effects, etc.) especially. Playing an ASAT Special with MFD soap bar pickups. Input trim at .5 or a little lower. Just sounds great at all levels of gain, no fuss to dial in, and a blast to play.

That is all. Thanks Again FAS!

Last edited:
I forgot about that amp until I saw your post, thanks for turning me back onto it!
BTW, try turning the Variac down to about 80%, it adds something cool to the overall sound.

@Molekiller I'll have to check it out, what IR are you using?

I'm starting to realize that the interaction between this bridge pickup and the amp models is where the magic is for me. I have a 4 way switch and the bridge only selection just sounds fantastic with these amp models

I prefer an IR with some bite. F188 for instance. Many other factory IRs too.

Last edited:
I have always liked the FAS Brown amp model and I’m really enjoying the sounds of V10 on all my presets but I really like what I’m hearing with this amp (and not much else as far as effects, etc.) especially. Playing an ASAT Special with MFD soap bar pickups. Input trim at .5 or a little lower. Just sounds great at all levels of gain, no fuss to dial in, and a blast to play.

That is all. Thanks Again FAS!
sorry what is v10?

Back
Top Bottom