FAS and Axe-Fx Logo Gear?

Would you buy FAS / Axe-Fx logo gear (like mugs, t-shirts, decals, etc.)

• Total voters

rsm

Cliff, any plans to sell decals, bumper stickers, buttons, shirts and other logo emblazoned gear?

I'd buy a nice polo style shirt and probably some other kit, bet a few other fans would too. May give you some extra petty cash or pocket change?

I've made and sold a few designs on cafe press, doesn't take long to do - download their template or use their sizing guidelines, upload your design, pick your products, proof them, and set your profit. You don't have to order a minimum or have a stockpile, they're made to order just-in-time for each order. You can keep it private at first, submit a few designs and buy a few to check if you like the quality, then open it up for us to buy the gear! see: http://www.cafepress.com/ I'm not affiliated with Cafe Press, and there are probably other sites that provide a similar service.

Where's my FAS gear?! A nice polo shirt with the FAS name and logo on it would be my first choice, also the "Redefining Digital Audio" or some other taglines that would get the attention of guitar players (and other musicians) who don't know FAS or Axe-Fx? How about a design contest?

This would also help get the word out, and create opportunities for impromptu conversations out here too!

For awhile, and possibly to this day, I've heard Harley-Davidson makes more on sales of officially licensed products like t-shirts, clothing, etc. than they do on motorcycles! Same for Disney too. Not sure if its true?

Anyone else, thoughts on this?

Do a search on 'swagger' on the old forum. There's been a thread. Don't know what's become of it though.

I'll never learn to type properly.

Maybe I'm just a fashion whore with narcissistic tenancies, but I couldn't see myself wearing Fractal Audio branded clothes, especially with slogans like "redefining digital audio"

It's just not rock 'n' roll!

But there are people that would buy Fractal branded stuff, so it is potentially a good source of extra revenue. I reckon concentrating on new guitar equipment would be more universally approved. ;)

On a separate topic on the GP review of the Axe-Fx the discussion turned to many people not knowing about the Axe-Fx or FAS. I thought logo gear would be one way to do it, I mean look at all the Harely -t-shirts and West Coast Chopper gear, very few even own either! I remember the "I own a Harley, not just a t-shirt" slogans way back when too. Cheesy? Maybe, but they sold truckloads of them and still do.

Back in the day, I had ADA t-shirts and got into a number of conversations with other musicians about AdA when I wore them. Most of the people I spoke to, at least heard of ADA. I'd certainly purchase a few things, perhaps the "Redefining Digital Audio" is a bit much, but if I just saw the FAS name and logo or Axe-FX on some shirt, I wouldn't know what it is (if I had never heard about them before). I just thought trinkets, gear and logo kit would be one way to do this, it is easy to do since FAS has the logo and graphics already and it could bring in a bit more cash.

BW, I only wear logo stuff for products I use and like. I don't think it would be a major distraction that would impact the actual product improvement or diminish the engineering efforts. I'd rather have a FAS logo on my polo shirt than a polo pony and rider ;)

I'm no graphic designer, but I was able to make designs, upload them and start selling them in under 30 minutes on Cafe Press. If you have a band and sell band shirts this is one way to do it without having to pre-order a stockpile.

Like I said, I'd buy, wear and use FAS logo gear if it was available. I also realize many aren't interested or even care about this topic. At least if some logo gear was available, those who want it could buy it!

Where's my FAS gear? :)

Peace.

rsm said:
On a separate topic on the GP review of the Axe-Fx the discussion turned to many people not knowing about the Axe-Fx or FAS. I thought logo gear would be one way to do it, I mean look at all the Harely -t-shirts and West Coast Chopper gear, very few even own either! I remember the "I own a Harley, not just a t-shirt" slogans way back when too. Cheesy? Maybe, but they sold truckloads of them and still do.
...you know... with proper graphic placement, I probably would wear a t-shirt, navy blue, that just said ULTRA across the front in the Fractal font... bonus points for a Fractal logo on the sleeve

otherwise, iwanna mug :)

godprobe said:
...you know... with proper graphic placement, I probably would wear a t-shirt, navy blue, that just said ULTRA across the front in the Fractal font... bonus points for a Fractal logo on the sleeve

Black or Dark blue polo shirt with the Fractal logo in silver embroidery on the left front.

Dark Blue bowling shirt with the logo.

Dark blue T-Shirt with whatever, as long as it doesn't say "ultra".

Dark blue Polar Fleece half-zip pullover, with Fractal logo.

Blue or black ceramic coffee mug with the Fractal logo.

I'd pay for any of these, probably several. Stickers should be complimentary with any purchase.

Raz

godprobe said:
rsm said:

I don't want to have a fractal shirt that says STANDARD all over. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom