FAS amps

Just a quick question, are there anymore FAS amp models in the works? I find most often I end up on an FAS model. FAS Class A is my favorite clean to crunch, Modern III for heavy gain.
The FAS 6160 is my new favorite block letter. Very underrated model.

I love the FAS Modern 3. Chug to spanky all with the volume knob on the guitar. (and maybe a flip of the pickup selector)

FAS Crunch is great, FAS Brown in great. I'm sure they all are, but these are my go-to's for FAS currently.

I'm thinking more along the lines of something we haven't conceived yet. Something that may be extremely difficult or expensive to do in the real world, but could be achieved inside the AFX.

I'm another FAS model convert. A preset with tweaked versions of the FAS Rhythm and FAS Plexi (I run 2 amps and a mux for "channel" switching) is the most frequently used with my band.

FAS amps are amazing!

Honestly I care less about how close a model is to a real amp I never had. I want something that works and gives me the tone I want/like. But I know I’m probably not the average buyer.

Anyway it would be great to have more and more FAS amp, drive, cab, everything…💪🏻

FAS amps are amazing!

Honestly I care less about how close a model is to a real amp I never had. I want something that works and gives me the tone I want/like. But I know I’m probably not the average buyer.

Anyway it would be great to have more and more FAS amp, drive, cab, everything…💪🏻
Dude! I am of the exact same mindset! A modeler sounds like what everyone is attracted to me personally, I like the sound of the fractal for the fractal. Modeling is cool, however I've got amps and had tons of amps, bla

Just a quick question, are there anymore FAS amp models in the works? I find most often I end up on an FAS model. FAS Class A is my favorite clean to crunch, Modern III for heavy gain.

I revisited some of the FAS amps today. Using my Strat I dialed in 2 presets using the Buttery and the Class A. I see in a post above a FAS Plexi. I didn’t see that on my FM3. If I have it I’ll try that later this week. Is there FAS version of a Fender amp?

I revisited some of the FAS amps today. Using my Strat I dialed in 2 presets using the Buttery and the Class A. I see in a post above a FAS Plexi. I didn’t see that on my FM3. If I have it I’ll try that later this week. Is there FAS version of a Fender amp?
Probably the FAS Crunch.

There's no FAS "Plexi" model.

Gonna be the Devil's Advocate in this thread and say I cannot personally stand any of the FAS amps.

I’m kind of with you on that. But I’m giving it another attempt. There have been amps I tried and gave up on, then revisited and figured out how to make them work for me.

FAS amps are amazing!

The FAS models require such little tweaking. I always find myself tinkering and going to deep settings with other models. They cut really well too and all knobs stay pretty close to 12 on the ones I've messed with. If they had a piece of hardware that had nothing but the FAS models, I wouldn't complain :D

I was at a practice with a band and I wasn't cutting through well. I was using the Recto Orange Modern model. I flipped the amp to FAS Modern, didn't touch anything, left my TSMod boost on.....and it was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom