New FAS Amp Models Gallery & More Ares 02.00 - Axe FX II

This is not just a great resource for my Axe FX but a great reference for any modeler! Thank you for all the work you put into this! I hope the guys at Fractal hook you up for all this work!

Nice list. This actually shows a few amp models that could be easily removed as there are versions that are modeled using the real amp instead of just a schematic like the Das Metall vs the actual Diezel VH4 models.

Nice list. This actually shows a few amp models that could be easily removed as there are versions that are modeled using the real amp instead of just a schematic like the Das Metall vs the actual Diezel VH4 models.

Nooo! DAS metal is the main amp for many users, and sounds different from VH4 models. If you do a forum search with the words "Das Metal" you will realize that it's a favourite. Cliff modeled Das Metal using the schematic but also by ear, i thing this last part is the more valuable and would not be erased.
I don't understand why Das metal bothers you, but is my favourite and if Cliff removes it I'll stop updating firmware in order to maintain DAS METAL in my machine.

I hope the future in FW development will be include new amp models (for bass also) and don't erase any.

Last edited:
Nooo! DAS metal is the main amp for many users, and sounds different from VH4 models. If you do a forum search with the words "Das Metal" you will realize that it's a favourite. Cliff modeled Das Metal using the schematic but also by ear, i thing this last part is the more valuable and would not be erased.
I don't understand why Das metal bothers you, but is my favourite and if Cliff removes it I'll stop updating firmware in order to maintain DAS METAL in my machine.

It was just one example, there are a few others too. If they want to keep 'em they could be renamed to FAS something, like they did with the Wrecker 1 model when it was ported from the Ultra, just to separate them from the amps based on the real thing.

It was just one example, there are a few others too. If they want to keep 'em they could be renamed to FAS something, like they did with the Wrecker 1 model when it was ported from the Ultra, just to separate them from the amps based on the real thing.

You scared me!:eek:
But I see your point, could be a good idea rename this amp to FAS DAS METAL for clarity!

Back
Top Bottom