Fan Noise - Re-visted

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I know we've talked about it in the past... so I did a search in the top right corner by typing in 'fan' but the only thing that came up was 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I've been doing a lot of recording in the last couple of weeks and the Axe is less than a foot away from my computer keyboard on an amp stand for easy access (sometimes buttons are just better than Axe-edit via a mouse)... and the Axe-fx's fan has been drilling a small little hole in my head saying 'I'm here, I'm here, I'm here". So I've contemplating putting in a silent fan. As I mentioned, I did a search but nothing came up. I remember seeing a post where someone found a silent fan but they had to solder something or the other in and they ended up reverting to the old fan. I'm hoping for an easy swap solution and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

There are several limitations to the search function on forums across the interwebs (such as minimum character count in this case), and I've had great results from using a site-specific Google search like this:

Code:
site:fractalaudio.com fan

No restrictions, and you do some more advanced searching this way.

Code:
site:fractalaudio.com "fan noise" silent

I went ahead and ordered the Fractal since I couldn't locate the Revoltec anywhere... thanks for everyone who chimed in!

Back
Top Bottom