FS FAMC Liquid Foot Pro + I suggest not to buy any FAMC products!

unFILTERed

Power User
One of the best midi contoller out there in the market, if not the best. Can do more than any other midi controller. I am the first owner and used it with my Axe FX and with Ableton live.

The Listing includes:
FAMC Liquit Foot Pro +
  • Custom built pedalboard
  • Pelican IM3100 Case on wheels
  • 3 x Moog EP-3 Expression pedals
  • Power Cable and Midi Phantom Box

Everything is in good condition and work without any issues. But serious note, don't accept any customer support from FAMC!!! I can help you to program it incase you have a hard time doing it.
FAM.jpg12.jpgFAM.jpg10.jpg9.jpg2.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have listed this but i seriously suggest to stay away from FAMC! here is my partial experience with FAMC and the owner:

1. He sent me the LF+ in a random box, wrapped in news paper
  2. it was supposed to come with silent switches, but did not and asked for 250$ to change them
  3. updates for axe fx 3 took so long that i/we couldn't use the unit with full function for months
  4. he disappears and shots his page down and than comes back with similar stories every time, and users cant even download the editor/drivers if they needed to reinstall
  5. he doesn't even have a company phone number and doesnt respond to support tickets, emails. so basically you don't have a guarantee for the product for any type of malfunction
Yes, the idea behind is great and i don't know of any other midi controller which can do as much as this one. But FAMC is not a professionally run, reliable company. Although i loved the LF Pro+ , i can't deal with the owner and his attitude anymore.

Last edited:
So sad, he has a great product, and personally a long time ago (at this point) called and helped me program my old Liquid Foot pro (pre lcd screens). Same with Mario at Axess electronics, had to fold because it was just too hard to run the business and do the work. It's like he is right at the breaking point to blow up, but somehow keeps shitting the bed. I'd still have my 12+ if the screens weren't as small. Good luck with the sale.

I have listed this but i seriously suggest to stay away from FAMC! here is my partial experience with FAMC and the owner:

1. He sent me the LF+ in a random box, wrapped in news paper
  2. it was supposed to come with silent switches, but did not and asked for 250$ to change them
  3. updates for axe fx 3 took so long that i/we couldn't use the unit with full function for months
  4. he disappears and shots his page down and than comes back with similar stories every time, and users cant even download the editor/drivers if they needed to reinstall
  5. he doesn't even have a company phone number and doesnt respond to support tickets, emails. so basically you don't have a guarantee for the product for any type of malfunction
Yes, the idea behind is great and i don't know of any other midi controller which can do as much as this one. But this is not professionally run, reliable company. Although i loved it, i can't deal with the owner and his attitude anymore.

I’ve been debating whether to get an LF Mini or Mastermind LT. After reading your post and many more like yours, I think the choice had become fairly obvious.

Most of the products listed on their ‘new’ website are listed as ‘out of stock’ but just for kicks, I tried adding my email address to the waiting list for the Mini and the new website doesn’t work, it just hangs with this little wheel spinning around forever.

Thanks for sharing and your honesty!

I’ve been debating whether to get an LF Mini or Mastermind LT. After reading your post and many more like yours, I think the choice had become fairly obvious.

Most of the products listed on their ‘new’ website are listed as ‘out of stock’ but just for kicks, I tried adding my email address to the waiting list for the Mini and the new website doesn’t work, it just hangs with this little wheel spinning around forever.

Thanks for sharing and your honesty!

Depending on your needs Fractal FC or RJM Mastermind is the right choice. I have a lot of gear in my Studio, i never had such a bad experience as i had with FAMC.

Depending on your needs Fractal FC or RJM Mastermind is the right choice. I have a lot of gear in my Studio, i never had such a bad experience as i had with FAMC.

I have an Axe-Fx II and an AX8. I have some rack gear and pedals as well, that I still like to play though, so a little controller like the Mastermind would be perfect and it can control scenes on the Axe-Fx as well.

I checked the web extensively about this product. I can only see rumors about AXE 3 compatibility "coming soon". Do you know what the status of that is?

yeah I saw you have one for sale. That was what started my quest haha. I'm in Holland, so shipping would be easy cos there's no ocean to cross. If you want you can pm me an offer I can't refuse haha. (I in turn will have to convince the mothership...)
I am assuming then that it has:
Scene names on scene buttons? (not just scene name in the main screen) All the other things RJM and Fc have like tap tempo, the new effects and the channels (that the name?) I have to ask because there's nowhere to check on the web...
Anything I should know of?

Kind regards, Harm

yeah I saw you have one for sale. That was what started my quest haha. I'm in Holland, so shipping would be easy cos there's no ocean to cross. If you want you can pm me an offer I can't refuse haha. (I in turn will have to convince the mothership...)
I am assuming then that it has:
Scene names on scene buttons? (not just scene name in the main screen) All the other things RJM and Fc have like tap tempo, the new effects and the channels (that the name?) I have to ask because there's nowhere to check on the web...
Anything I should know of?

Kind regards, Harm
PM sent!

Back
Top Bottom