FAMC Liquid Foot+ Axe-Fx III support

Thanks, GotMetalBoy.. I just needed to toggle the "Allow MIDI" global setting to on. Quick test shows it is working now.

Variable, I've attached my work-in-progress programming for LF+JR+. When you first start the JR+ it will be on the "master" page which lets you select a few different page layouts. Try button 3 which goes to the 8SceVol page. You should be able to access all 8 scenes on the button row (5-8 by holding and releasing) plus inc/dec presets. IIRC, the vol+ and vol- secondary functions change scene volume for Output 1.

Attachments

• LFJR-5-15-19.syx
    611.3 KB · Views: 1
Thanks, GotMetalBoy.. I just needed to toggle the "Allow MIDI" global setting to on. Quick test shows it is working now.

Variable, I've attached my work-in-progress programming for LF+JR+. When you first start the JR+ it will be on the "master" page which lets you select a few different page layouts. Try button 3 which goes to the 8SceVol page. You should be able to access all 8 scenes on the button row (5-8 by holding and releasing) plus inc/dec presets. IIRC, the vol+ and vol- secondary functions change scene volume for Output 1.

I just noticed I am getting a "stuttering" sound when I first change presets. I haven't had time to troubleshoot yet.

I just noticed I am getting a "stuttering" sound when I first change presets. I haven't had time to troubleshoot yet.

I was having a similar issue and if I turn the Axe-Fx III value dial too fast the LF+ can't keep up. Also, I think there's a bug because I never had to change the Allow MIDI before, so I think by enabling it, It's causing a MIDI feedback loop which is causing the stuttering. I'm going to submit a support ticket to FAMC.

I was having a similar issue and if I turn the Axe-Fx III value dial too fast the LF+ can't keep up. Also, I think there's a bug because I never had to change the Allow MIDI before, so I think by enabling it, It's causing a MIDI feedback loop which is causing the stuttering. I'm going to submit a support ticket to FAMC.

Ah. That sounds like a good theory. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

Enabling "Ignore Redundant PC" on the III seems to solve the stuttering during program change.

Back
Top Bottom