Fall is over, where are FCs?

Thanks REDD. At least the bad news wasn't drug out till the 21st. Sucks you had to be the bearer of it tho.

This update went out in a post on Nov. 20:
At the same time I wanted to mention that we thought we'd be shipping FCs this week, but a last-minute manufacturing delay pushed our date back by one month. We'll probably just miss the the previous target of "Fall 2018" (Fall ends Dec 22). Of course it will then be Christmas, which means a few days of holiday closings, so we'll ship a very limited number of units in December in the end. I do think however, that we will be able to service the entire waitlist (up to this point) during January.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/welcome-fc-controllers.144675/

PS: Here, fall ends at 5:23 PM this Friday.

This made me imagine a cartoon sequence where suddenly three feet of snow was spontaneously dumped on the landscape outside your windows, and suddenly everyone in FAS was wearing Santa hats and sleigh bells. I need to get out more.

Absolutely off topic, but fall in europe is september, october and november.
Always thought that was the same all arround the world.

Strumzilla,
Nice visual. A few people apparently need to get out more!

Ole,
Not to the people who designed the Neolithic stone circles and temples, lol.

Reactions: Ole
Now here is a good reason to chant and stomp our feet (controllers), as the sun appears to rest atop the (northern) shortest-day solstice stone. Also a good idea, to make certain that the roots, nuts, and salted meat are safely in the cave. (Sorry, I don't have a precise, neolithic equivalent for the UPS guy.)

Absolutely off topic, but fall in europe is september, october and november.
Always thought that was the same all arround the world.
The seasons are based on Astronomy and the following events:

Spring Equinox
Summer Solstice
Autumn Equinox (Fall)
Winter Solstice

However, people tend to be more general and refer to them in 3 month groups.

This link breaks it down (just a quick Google search):

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning/seasons/spring/when-does-spring-start

Back
Top Bottom