AFIII 'Fairies Wear Boots'

wow, love that gtr. haven't heard that song in a while but I'd swear you played that solo cleaner. excellent work.

Awesome guitar and tone. Always wanted to try one of those axes. Glad to see they sound and look killer. Have you ever seen Zack Sabbath?

All of this is news to me- I hope you are getting better and do kick cancers ass! I was wondering why the lapse in videos from you. As far as Zakk giving you one of his guitars used from his tour, all I can say is i have a whole new respect for him! What an amazing thing to do, I hope it lifted your spirits and motivated you to take back 100% of your life from cancer! BTW that guitar sounds amazing! My thoughts and prayers are with you Todd!!

All of this is news to me- I hope you are getting better and do kick cancers ass! I was wondering why the lapse in videos from you. As far as Zakk giving you one of his guitars used from his tour, all I can say is i have a whole new respect for him! What an amazing thing to do, I hope it lifted your spirits and motivated you to take back 100% of your life from cancer! BTW that guitar sounds amazing! My thoughts and prayers are with you Todd!!
I'm sorry to tell you that Todd is passed away and lost his fight.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/goodbye-todd-d-bishop5150-bishop.184381/

Back
Top Bottom