• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fair price?

Axe 335

Hi,

I am thinking of selling my AxeII and MFC to get the AX8 which will be enough for my needs.
What would be a fair price to ask for a used Axe II, with the MFC-101 (first generation)

Thanks!

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
Price is what they end up going for, so I'd suggest checking the sold auctions on eBay.

There was one listed here for $2k for both mfc and axe II, I think shipped. Not sure if it's sold yet but that should give you some indication of how prices have fallen a bit for older models.

I'm keeping mine because after all the shipping and PayPal fees I'd only come out ahead a couple hundred bucks on a AX8, so might as well keep what I've got

Arjan

Inspired
$2k for both in the US sounds like a reasonable starting point. If you are in Europe, I'd say €2k or maybe a little bit more is a good starting point.

I'm going to do part of what you are planning: sell the MFC101 and keep the AxeFx II. I'll use the AxeFx at home for recording and the money from selling my MFC101 + extra to buy an AX8, which is going to be the center of my gigging rig.

Top Bottom