Factory presets

Harm

Experienced
This just popped in my mind: the axe is loaded with quite a lot of factory presets. These were all made based on the first software version. Now we are at 15.1. All the vendors bring out updated versions of their presets when it makes a difference. As I understand version 15.0 made a lot of difference and I can imagine all the previous upgrades altogether too.
It would make sense if Fractal brought out an updated version too.
Cooper C. In a post gave an update of the Petrucci preset. I understand it is a lot of work but also that many buyers arent the tweaking kind like the axtive forum members. (On the axe 2 I really relied on the factory presets the first year)

Anyway, that’s just my thought.

Harm

I do have a question. can you export the factory presets and put them on a thumb drive then delete the factory presets on the axe fx 3 to free up space to make your own presets?

Fractal Newbie here
I don’t have many of the presets I’m reading about and seeing on YouTube
I’ve got No
Mesa C++
Jp 2c
And a bunch of others.
Actually the attached list is not the same as my own

Axe fx 3 mkii-Apollo via toslink Genelec monitors

But fractal rep says mine is current although mine starts with Bass Guy and there is no 59 Jump, a little help?
72AE1450-0FEE-4C1E-A701-199E7C0A421A.jpeg

Available Amp models and factory presets are not the same.

Ahh
Could I be looking for a preset inside of a amp model pic?
For instance where would I look to find the Mesa JP-2C?

Yes that list does look like my own
Just altered my axe edit search from USA to Petrucci and found the “Petrucci Rig” and
“Try axes” so that’s progress.
Would I just search around to find the JP hiding in one of listed models or would it not be called JP-2C for copyright bs

Back
Top Bottom