Factory Presets

200man

Power User
When a software release occurs that includes modelling behavior improvements it is quite possible some re-work of user presets is necessary. That’s completely understandable. But the factory presets are actually quite good so it also follows they too may require twerking. ;)

Question: Are the factory presets ever tweaked to reflect modelling improvements?
...sorry if this has been answered before...but I don’t remember ever seeing it. Thanks!

They are but only when there has been a major change in the firmware. IIRC when the Axe2 went from G2 modelling to Quantum the factory presets were tweaked.

They are but only when there has been a major change in the firmware. IIRC when the Axe2 went from G2 modelling to Quantum the factory presets were tweaked.
thanks...now i do remember that...i guess in the case of this release you might need to check if the transformer matching config was tweaked. thanks!

When a software release occurs that includes modelling behavior improvements it is quite possible some re-work of user presets is necessary. That’s completely understandable. But the factory presets are actually quite good so it also follows they too may require twerking. ;)

I'm just trying to get the image out of my brain of a factory preset twerking.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom