Factory Presets Details

Apart from the name, is there a exhaustive list with details of what each factory preset contain as far as the amp/effect blocks etc? It would be nice to have a list like this published somewhere. Just today (after a month of using the axe-fx) learnt about the multi-band compressor. It would be nice to know which preset makes use of it so I can start with that preset. Its very hard to go through 300+ presets in search of a particular effect. Also, I've loaded up some random preset on the editor and stunned by all the routing. I have no idea what the heck all that routing is supposed to be doing!

You pretty much have to do what the rest of us to, scrolls through all the presets in the editor and look out for the particular effect you're targeting at the moment.

Actually, just today I was planning on deleting this thread before someone replied... :eek:

I was looking at Yek's Wiki page and the guy has categorized most of the effects and amps. That would be a great point for anyone looking for a particular effect.

emperor_black said:
Actually, just today I was planning on deleting this thread before someone replied... :eek:

I was looking at Yek's Wiki page and the guy has categorized most of the effects and amps. That would be a great point for anyone looking for a particular effect.

He has? Damn, I would definitely had some use for that when I first got my Ultra. Oh well! Hope it's some help for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom