Factory Presets - Chart listing every Amp and Cab used

Love it...thanks Chris. Any chance we could get a column for referencing the original amp the Axe amps are modeled on? Most are evident, but some not so much. If that's a no-go, I understand, but it would be helpful to have that info included with this awesome chart, to save having to look up the ones in question. Especially since you want to keep it on your site rather than downloaded (otherwise I could add a column with that info myself).

Very "Community" minded Chris. Thanks for all you do! :encouragement:

It would be nice to get a downloadable copy of the spread sheet so that we can add our personal user preset information.

If you were to ever update the factory presets to reflect FAS-made changes we could simply cut and paste your edits into our personal version of the spread sheet.

Just a thought. Thanks again. :)

i hate asking for donations, i really do! that's why my site (somewhat unfortunately) has ads, and if people just keep viewing the site, it could pay for itself over time.

i know i need to organize things better and add more content so people will WANT to visit it more often :) i plan on making a few sections like "Important things for people new to the Axe" "Advanced Topics" etc. it's surprising how hard it is to categorize and organize everything, but i'm slowly working on it as i can.

the Latest Info section is probably the best example of a somewhat complete section, Latest Info | AxeFxTutorials.com

while the FAQ section is a lofty goal of mine that i can't exactly pin down yet, but always thinking of better ways to arrange things there: FAQ | AxeFxTutorials.com

i've recently been told my website only cuts-and-pastes the release notes, so i obviously need to make more content to prove otherwise :p

i hate asking for donations, i really do! that's why my site (somewhat unfortunately) has ads, and if people just keep viewing the site, it could pay for itself over time.

i know i need to organize things better and add more content so people will WANT to visit it more often :) i plan on making a few sections like "Important things for people new to the Axe" "Advanced Topics" etc. it's surprising how hard it is to categorize and organize everything, but i'm slowly working on it as i can.

the Latest Info section is probably the best example of a somewhat complete section, Latest Info | AxeFxTutorials.com

while the FAQ section is a lofty goal of mine that i can't exactly pin down yet, but always thinking of better ways to arrange things there: FAQ | AxeFxTutorials.com

i've recently been told my website only cuts-and-pastes the release notes, so i obviously need to make more content to prove otherwise :p

I just threw a donation your way. Probably not even as much as I should have, based on how much I've benefited from your site, and your time. I'll try to hit you again in the near future. Thanks man.

I just threw a donation your way. Probably not even as much as I should have, based on how much I've benefited from your site, and your time. I'll try to hit you again in the near future. Thanks man.

You're really too kind dude. Just know that it keeps me doing more stuff like this!

Back
Top Bottom