Factory preset banks for FM3 firmware 1.06 and later

Awesome job for sure. While I've auditioned all the FM3 factory presets and color coded/organized them your guide is immensely useful in having a description of the FX/amps, etc.

I find the factory presets especially interesting in the FX layout/configuration/controllers; several times I've went "ahhhh, that's a cool way of doing that" while touring through them.

Thanks again...:cool:

That is amazing.
And I didn’t think anyone could be bothered-
or even accomplish it coherently.
Shame on me for putting limits on what you guys can and will do.

Right.
Perfect amount of info with each preset.
I would have written a manual just for Galaxy Formation.
I can over complicate a bowl of Fruit Loops.

Definitely, I'm that factory-presets kind of guy... When developing a new tone, I always use a factory preset as starting point. That's why from the very begining I auditioned all the factory presets and scenes to classify them using different colors from FM3-edit (high gain, rock/hairy, crunch, clean, ambient and miscellaneus works for me).

Last week I formated my PC and I lost all my color clasification (hopefuly, I figured out where the file with the info is located so I can back it up in the future)... but anyway... I lost my classification and I decided to go for it one more time, and seize the opportunity to update the fw to 2.00b1.

I don't really know if its the new fw, or just self-suggestion, but I'm now a factory presets advocate more than ever. Deep diving into the scenes is a real pleasure, and I cannot recomend it enough! Lot of presets that I didn't use previously, now sound ridiculously good for me!
What seemed like a "boring" task at the begining, it's being an amusing and enjoyable voyage.
So yep... crank your amp, or monitors or wedge or whatever you use along with the FM3 and give it a try to the factory presets. Deep diving through the factory presets well worth it.

That's next level stuff @yek, fantastic work!
If we could get Leon Todd to write 512 presets I'd delete the factory backup I have, The Austin Buddy Gold & Bass Packs I have on it and go with those. Your presets are in all the blanks spaces I have (with a few from Pete Thorn) and I'm waiting on you to do George Lynch -Wicked Sensation Preset and Neal Schon - Infinity/Departure/Evolution Preset. Keep up the good work...and yes yek is awesome!

I accidentally deleted Shiver (018 I think) from my FM3.
I'd like to replace it, but not the whole Bank A, unless I have to.
Firmware 3.01
Please advise?

Sj

I accidentally deleted Shiver (018 I think) from my FM3.
I'd like to replace it, but not the whole Bank A, unless I have to.
Firmware 3.01
Please advise?

Sj
Use Manage Presets in FM3-Edit.

Shiver back in the preset banks!
Thanks!

*(still looking for how to change the limits of my preset bank switches on the FC6)

Reactions: Rex
Shiver back in the preset banks!
Thanks!

*(still looking for how to change the limits of my preset bank switches on the FC6)

Go to the Layouts page, select the layout, select the switch, press Edit Switch, change the Bank Limit field.

Reactions: TNJ
Back
Top Bottom