Factory preset banks for Axe-Fx III firmware 12.09 and later

True dat! Kind of crazy how the AB settings can make such a HUGE difference, especially in “playability”.

Hi ,
Read a few weeks ago in an other thread , for the Factory presets Banks i think , that the Factory ones would be updated according to the Fm3 ones,
How about it ..?? Any infos from anyone ..???
Thanks and take care ....
Fafa

These factory presets sound a lot better with a guitar that doesn't have super high output pickups.

Is it just me, or are the factory presets sounding even better after fw15? Spent hours on them during the last couple of days and haven't got past the first 10. It's been a while, but loving them.

Hi ,
Read a few weeks ago in an other thread , for the Factory presets Banks i think , that the Factory ones would be updated according to the Fm3 ones,
How about it ..?? Any infos from anyone ..???
Thanks and take care ....
Fafa
@Admin M@, I was just going ask this, I read a comment you made a month or two back saying new presets were under construction. Any update on progress? Thanks in advance!

..But .maybe they ll be updated , upgraded as the Axe III has clearly evoluated with new drives , Fw , things and things .... and we are lucky for that

Back
Top Bottom