Factory Layout?

cberry

I'm not sure if I missed something. Does the FM3 come with an installed footswitch layout? My unit came last week and the FC Controllers are blank. There is a master layout but everything else looks like it needs to be programmed. Thought I would check as I thought there was a default layout. Thanks!

I just received a replacement FM3 and the same thing, no layouts! I checked the website, there's no System/FC download available. Would someone be kind enough to post the factory system file so we can get going?

Thanks @mixministermike I should've thought of that right off, this has been nothing but frustration since I received the first unit. Now there's a horizontal white line that appears and disappears between scene 4 & 5, ugh...

EDIT: just noticed that white line across the screen during boot up too

Thanks @mixministermike I should've thought of that right off, this has been nothing but frustration since I received the first unit. Now there's a horizontal white line that appears and disappears between scene 4 & 5, ugh...

EDIT: just noticed that white line across the screen during boot up too

Did the reset work Brian? I'm not in front of my unit right now

I resume this thread because I had this problem and the fix is much easier now.
You only have to go to: FC Controllers/Onboard Switches -> Reset and then Load factory default.

IMG_6490 copia.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6490 copia.jpg
    IMG_6490 copia.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom