Factory Cab 62 - 4x12 V30 LOVE, need infos ! :D

AlGrenadine

Legend!
Vendor
Hi guys,
I really love the factory cab 62 ("4x12 V30") and can't find another IR that could compete with it... :(
Can someone (from FAS or not ;)) give me some informations on this factory cab ? Which cab is it based on ?
Is there a way to visualize IRs ?
I ask this because i'd love to see what the factory cab 62 looks like in order to see what is so different from other IRs i never can find anywhere else...

Thanks for help !

Alex

That too is my favorite cab, with the dyn112 mic.

Years ago someone did graphs of all of the factory IRs.

From the wiki:

4x12 V30
Based on: generic 4x12 with Celestion V30 speakers.​

also my favorite factory cab, I like it with the 421 for some beefy low end or the 87A if I want to cut some low end out and still keep it aggressive. The only one that competes for me is a user cab I have called 4x12 Recto 2 Ultra, idk where I got it but that one rules as well.

also my favorite factory cab, I like it with the 421 for some beefy low end or the 87A if I want to cut some low end out and still keep it aggressive. The only one that competes for me is a user cab I have called 4x12 Recto 2 Ultra, idk where I got it but that one rules as well.
I also use that custom IR a lot :)

#062 4x12 V30 visualized. Green for the cab, Orange for shunts only reference measurement.

%23062%204x12%20v30.png

Back
Top Bottom