Facebook post

Well if I can use it to make wormholes in spacetimemusic, I have a Line6 X3 Live for change :D

*gasp* That's illegal Romulan technology! Scotty won't be pleased about you bringing that onboard the Enterprise, mister!

Last edited:
I.I........I.I
.I.I .....I.I...i
..I.I....I.I..I
....II..II.I
.....iiiiii

it does't work, this software eats spaces

Last edited:
I just don't get why they don't post that here. Instead of messing with people, say "hey guys we're shooting for a release date of x.x.xxxx or that week. We'll keep you guys updated." Its obvious people are enthused about FW10 and AE 2 because the "jonesing for v10 release notes" thread has 27,000 views in 3 days.

They bring this on themselves when they announce a new AE at the begining of 2013, and here it is Q2 2013 and all the info we get is "soon". I realize it makes me look spoiled and ungrateful, but im not at all. Part of the value of an axe fx is the great updates like these. But all im saying is they need to handle things like this better in the future.
They have announced projected releases and progress reports on here for years. Up until around the time of tone matching being released it went relatively well.....then people lost their damn minds.

I don't see it as messing with anyone. I see it as realizing that there is a point of diminishing returns and it stirs up more crap than it's worth these days.

Shit Happens! People complain too much! You want information ,you don't ,you told us too early ,too late,were waiting to long,we want it now,it has bugs,they shouldn't of put it out to soon.
I myself love my AxeFx2 and Fractal Audio, if I never get another update my AxeFx2 was well worth it, like I said I love my AxeFx2.

Back
Top Bottom