Facebook post

Fractal doesn't do much in the way of marketing. Their R&D is this forum, and their advertising is from our big mouths :) So, I don't think it's really their fault and definitely not their problem that we, as customers are getting our panties in a bundle. I'm still on v7 firmware, and yeah, I'm anxious, but I still got a penis :p

Ya, I very much agree. The 'problem' isn't really how Fractal handles things, it's how -we- handle them.

Fractal doesn't do much in the way of marketing. Their R&D is this forum, and their advertising is from our big mouths :) So, I don't think it's really their fault and definitely not their problem that we, as customers are getting our panties in a bundle. I'm still on v7 firmware, and yeah, I'm anxious, but I still got a penis :p

Their marketing is great. If I had to decide right now if I buy a KPA or an AxeII I would search the net and I would find all that talk about FW10 and how excited everybody is about it. Good job.

Can' t wait for my 10" penis, waited all my life...finally getting one. :)

Their marketing is great. If I had to decide right now if I buy a KPA or an AxeII I would search the net and I would find all that talk about FW10 and how excited everybody is about it. Good job.

Can' t wait for my 10" penis, waited all my life...finally getting one. :)
If you're trying to compete with what I said, all you did was agree with me... so.... yeah, having a penis is great! lol

use it.. I mean, your Fractal...

I am going to go online, order 3 large pepperoni pizzas, and send it to Cliff and the boy's at the Fractal shop for lunch next week.

If they were willing to put up with my crap on their website, I might as well flip for lunch.

Keyword in the facebook post:

"due"

as in firmware v 10.0 is "due" this week... but might not necessarily come out this week.

Personally I hope it doesn't, just because listening to all these grown men whining about not getting their free gift soon enough is hilarious. :D

I know everyone keeps checking every day if it is released.

However

If I am not mistaken, don't they typically release on Thursdays????

I could be completely wrong, but I thought it was almost always Thursdays.

Anyway, it's gonna be great!

"It must be Thursday today.... I never could get the hang of Thursdays...."

- Arthur Dent
(Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams)
(shortly before earth was destroyed by Vogon constructor fleet)

Back
Top Bottom