F016: 1x12 Brit G12H30 (RW)

HarrySound

Power User
I just loaded up a 5150 blue with everything on the 1 o'clock position because i was trying the slash amp out.
I stumbled on this factory IR and I really like it.
Does anyone know anything about it? I'm trying to figure out what it is I like about it so it would be helpful to know what mic was used or what the EQ curve looks like and just generally what is it!

I'm know (yeah I know, sherlock) it's a g12h30 speaker of course.
http://celestion.com/product/17/g12h_anniversary/
This is all I know.

Thanks for your time.
Would I be right in thinking it's from a pack?
There is two of note on their website.
One is a Matchless but I guess by the IR name "Brit" it's not likely to be that
The other is...
Speakerbox • Celestion G12H30 12" • IR Library:Impulse responses of a 30 watt Celestion G12H. The Celestion website describes this speaker as having "a heavier magnet than the G12M, this faithful recreation captures the unmistakable mojo of late 60s rock guitar tones... It exhibits a pleasing, strong low-end, complex and buttery mid-range and a finely detailed top-end, the G12H is excellent for cranking out huge, dark power chords, with smooth and rich bridge pickup tones and flutey neck pickup tones"

EDIT: Found it :D

Last edited:
I use this IR in conjunction with different 4x12 cabs and its great. In fact its one of the only RW cabs that I like. Most of them don't compare to the ML, OH, and others. In my opinion of course.

Back
Top Bottom