F# lowride swing / HBE with Cab Pack 19 (Kurt) Angle

This is an apotheosis piece of your musical movements in eighth stratum of hell.

HAHA, now look at that sentence. If this song had lyrics, that sentence would have 50% of the words used in the lyrics. :D

That's cool as hell.
My balls hurt a little though.

I'll take care of your giggleberries mate!!

My balls too :D
Very good!

That's cool, wait till you hear the whole song, i'll update it when it's ready! :D

Woah, kinda late to the party, but anyways....nice track dude!
Totally reminds me of Meshuggah and I think that's what you wanted it to sound like when you've grabbed a 8 string :D
Perfect mix for a groovetastic song!
Keep it up mang;)

Woah, kinda late to the party, but anyways....nice track dude!
Totally reminds me of Meshuggah and I think that's what you wanted it to sound like when you've grabbed a 8 string :D
Perfect mix for a groovetastic song!
Keep it up mang;)

Actually that's my LTD SC607B Tuned down to F# :D with 0.64 on the lowest string. It was a test, how my guitar would handle that that turned out more inspiring that it was supposed to! I now have almost a ready song that i'll update in near future :) Thans so much for the kind words dude!!

You can try the 0.75 or 0.80 for the F#, i use a 0.90 for the F it's very good ;)

I do most of my F stuff with an 8-string so i don't think i do that to this guitar but with 8's that's kinda familiar gauges! .90 though, holy shit! :D Normally i have (depending of the scale) something like .70-80 in the lof F but. I just bought a Jackson DKA8 in 2015 spring that has 26.5" scale, and that'd need like .90 to hold the tune. That's why i use my 7 string baritone to nail these little ideas i get since it does that so_much_better. I gotta find that perfect 8, that's just harder than i thought it would be without thousands of euros :[

Like it a lot! Is this also the pickup comparison? :)

HA! Now that you said it out loud yeah, from 2:37 -> till the end it's Seymour Duncan Nazgul, before it's EMG 81-7 :D

sounds sick man, only the low mids in the kick are killing me! :D

Ah thanks, and sorry to hear, hope there's still some life in you left! Im gonna see into that now you said it! :)

Back
Top Bottom