EZ Gain, Bank of metal presets

Julien Meirone

Inspired
Hello everyone,

i just make some simple metal presets that i want to share with everyone to celebrate the release of the FW 15. If you have some questions, you will find a small PDF in the pack which explains some little things but i don't think that someone really need it.;)

Here the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/s00jwl2apj17con/EZ Gain FW 15.rar

So, I hope you will enjoy my little gift to you and thanks again to FAS for the constant innovation. It make me happy everytime.:)

Hey man,

I did download and try the SV2 and D60 tonight...
So far they sound great.
Thank you very much for your time and effort man!!!!

Always....Rock on!

AWESOME!!!, thanks for sharing.
Just curious, were these meant for active pickups? had to make a few tweaks for my music man but on duncan blackouts all presets sound killer with your settings. Also will like to feature some of then in one of my videos, with due credit to the author of course. That ok with you?

Hello,

Yes dargor i'm Ok :) . Don't hesitate also to use the fonction "update amps defaults" guys because i made this presets on FW15 and some of then sound a little bit different on FW15.02. I will probably make some sound exemple on soundcloud soon for this pack soon. I'm happy if some of you enjoy this pack already.

Hi ... I just chime in to this thread (hidden to my eyes before )
The dropbox link seems to not still working ... Is this possible to download ?! Really interested in seeing other user way of doing things
Many thanks

EDIT: Problem solved , sometimes I forget I'm 50% time on a iPad ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom