EZ Drummer 2

DougO

Been through the usual playing along with cd's and backing tracks and I am wondering if I can use EZ Drummer 2 as a standalone drum machine by programming patterns into it or using included samples or do I have to have a DAW to use it?

I know two people who play the drums but due to work schedules its impossible to get together right now. I thought I might be able to try this software out as a fill-in for the time being until I can get my studio together and our schedules work out. A website has this software on sale so thought I would pick it up if the above is possible. Any help is much appreciated. Doug

It works standalone and as a plug-in...

On Windows you will need an ASIO driver if not using with a DAW.

I use asio4all... Free and works well, although it's been a while since I've used it.

EZ Drummer 2 is also on sale right now for a pretty big discount, too.

Hey, I appreciate the quick reply unix-guy. I noticed the sale just today so thought I might pick it up now and can always add the DAW later when I'm ready. Thank You. Doug

EZ Drummer 2 works great and is easy to use. I use this free online drum machine https://drumbit.app because it works on my phone. It doesn't sound too great but it gets the job done. You can also save your drum beats on your PC or phone.

Back
Top Bottom