EZ Drummer 2 users please read.

FantomasXD

Inspired
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if there is a way i can link the "tap 2 find" feature with the metronome and essentially the riffs i have written in Logic Pro X?

The tap 2 find just runs on its own speed and i would like to play the drumbeat i like along to what i have written.

Thanks in advance.

The tempo seems to be a knob so i can't type in the exact tempo. I want to just drag the midi block into EZdrummer but when i drag it, it just drags it "behind" the EZdrummer window? Not on top and into the "drag midi song blocks" here section. Any ideas why it could be doing this?

I'm an idiot, you can type the tempo in. I would still like to know why i can't drag my midi files into it though?

Export the file or track from you DAW as a MIDI file and load it into EZD2. I can't drag and drop from Reaper's timeline either. There is a way to tap the tempo in (watch the videos), but you should be able to sync it to the project tempo.

Export the file or track from you DAW as a MIDI file and load it into EZD2. I can't drag and drop from Reaper's timeline either. There is a way to tap the tempo in (watch the videos), but you should be able to sync it to the project tempo.

Legend. Thanks mate i'll give this a go!

And Andy knows all about MIDI drums, don'tcha bro?

hehehe

Back
Top Bottom