Eyes of the Nile (Iron Maiden Tribute) @ Ottobar

Paperjace

Experienced
I don't think I've ever posted a video of the Maiden tribute I'm in. Here's a highlight reel from our show at the Ottobar in Baltimore, MD a couple weeks ago. I'm the guy playing left-handed, upside down. The crowd was amazing and very rowdy, as per usual at the Ottobar. We got THREE encores!

I was using Quantum 6.00 running through a Matrix power amp into a Marshall 1960B cab.

I would make the trip to Baltimore to see this band!
Wow, coming from you, Matt, I'm honored! Thank you!

If your profile pic is correct, you live in NJ. There is a great possibility we'll play shows there in the future. We're playing in Delaware in a few weeks with an awesome Sabbath tribute. If you're interested, we'll hook you up with free tickets!

Last edited:
Awesome! Love it that you guys do the stuff we never get to hear in an actual Maiden set list too. (Flash of the Blade, Invaders) If I'm ever in Baltimore, I know what's on my list of things to do. \m/

I don't think I've ever posted a video of the Maiden tribute I'm in. Here's a highlight reel from our show at the Ottobar in Baltimore, MD a couple weeks ago. I'm the guy playing left-handed, upside down. The crowd was amazing and very rowdy, as per usual at the Ottobar. We got THREE encores!

I was using Quantum 6.00 running through a Matrix power amp into a Marshall 1960B cab.

Please come to New Jersey and do a show!!! You guys sound awesome

Please come to New Jersey and do a show!!! You guys sound awesome
Thanks, acanova2001! I would love to play in New Jersey as it's totally within our area, but nothing's booked at the moment. We take what we can get! It's best if you like our Facebook page (it's in my signature). We do all of our show updates on there so if we do a Jersey show, you'll know!

Thanks, acanova2001! I would love to play in New Jersey as it's totally within our area, but nothing's booked at the moment. We take what we can get! It's best if you like our Facebook page (it's in my signature). We do all of our show updates on there so if we do a Jersey show, you'll know!

You guys sound great. Is that your twin on vocals and perhaps triplet on the other guitar?
lmao It's funny that you say that because I actually do have a twin brother, but none of us in the band are related. We all just happen to like the look of bald heads and big beards! I get this comment a lot.

Last edited:
right on man :)
I used to do Children of the Damned, Back to the Village, Trooper and Hallowed be thy Name in a covers bands. Maiden is fun to play, especially when you have a singer than can pull it off.

right on man :)
I used to do Children of the Damned, Back to the Village, Trooper and Hallowed be thy Name in a covers bands. Maiden is fun to play, especially when you have a singer than can pull it off.
I tried to get everyone in my band to do "Back in the Village" but the singer was like "Sorry, but I'm not going to sing a song with 'chickens' and 'kitchen' in the lyrics"

You guys are all balls ON! Has Maiden ever tried "Flash of the Blade" live? That middle section is one of my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom