This is one of those tones I had heard many times over many recordings, but I never knew which equipment was used. "Custom Audio Amplifier 3 + SE Preamp, A tube preamp that left a mark in history". I loved it.

To test this amp (preamp) , I tried to play the guitar solo of Alan Parson's great song "Eye in the Sky". I know the song was recorded before this preamp even existed, but I thought the sound matched the style a lot. See what they think .. Thanks

This is one of those tones I had heard many times over many recordings, but I never knew which equipment was used. "Custom Audio Amplifier 3 + SE Preamp, A tube preamp that left a mark in history". I loved it.

To test this amp (preamp) , I tried to play the guitar solo of Alan Parson's great song "Eye in the Sky". I know the song was recorded before this preamp even existed, but I thought the sound matched the style a lot. See what they think .. Thanks

Sweet

Great job!
I had an SE+ for quite a while and it was just a monster of an amp. Fender cleans to modern high gain, just a great amp.

I just started playing with my new Ax8 and it was one of the presets I immediately saved to a bank.

Thanks for the post.

Back
Top Bottom