Extreme - Nuno Bettencourt's 90's Soldano tone

Last time I saw Nuno, it was on TV watching Rihanna live in London.. Nuno was her guitarist! WTF!

Although its not a bad gig looking at Rihanna ass all night!

Food for thought.

\m/

Last time I saw Nuno, it was on TV watching Rihanna live in London.. Nuno was her guitarist! WTF!
Although its not a bad gig looking at Rihanna ass all night!

Lets see:
- He gets to play pretty much what he wants.
- It's a huge stadium gig.
- Dat ass.
- Probably pretty decent money.

The only downside is Extreme fans thinking he sold out. (He didn't)

More power to him.

Great Job! Really great job. I'm super impressed that you did the backing track too!

After all these years, Nuno is still my top guitar idol. I was lucky enough to meet him back in 1992 and he signed my Washburn N4 (still my main guitar). Before he autographed it he asked me "are you sure you want me to ruin it?" . I guess he wasn't as used to "ruining" guitars with his autograph back then!......

Wow, that sounds like an awesome experience. From his interviews etc that I see on the web, he seems like a super cool, down to earth guy. One of my childhood heroes as well!

Aw, thanks for the kind comments, guys. I don't think I quite got the overdriven sound in this song - all my guitars are metal orientated. In fact, I used a 7 string for this mix, and avoided the low string :lol. I'm sure I can get really close with the right guitar.

I've had a few requests for this backing track. If anyone else is interested, I've uploaded this to soundcloud and have enabled downloads. Link below:

Let me see some covers with better delay and flanger settings than mine!

I've had a few requests for this backing track. If anyone else is interested, I've uploaded this to soundcloud and have enabled downloads. Link below:

Let me see some covers with better delay and flanger settings than mine!

x1000 Thank you:encouragement:

Super cool. Loved Extreme back in the day. Thanks for uploading the backing track. This one has me wanting to play it, so I'm gonna have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom