• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

EXTREME - Get The Funk Out SOLO

MSS

Experienced
One of my favorite solos as well. Kind of a batman vibe to it that really draws you in. Nicely done!

ztevie

Experienced
Great!
Yeah, Nuno's solos was always spectacular. Technically and melodically brilliant. I've never cared for Extreme's songs though...

Triaxis75

Inspired
Get outta here bro...AMAZING. Only person ive ever seen really nail it clean and easily was Andy James. I prefer this version, comparatively, much more.

Please, someone correct me if I misspeak, but, when someone plays it ultra-clean...there always seems to be a micro amount of space that's left over. Again really miniscule. But when someone plays its dead on, owns the song with their playing, and truly captures the feeling....it's absolutely noticeable.

You sir, fall within that second category.

Wonderfully done.

*Edited for watching it a fourth time*

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
Get outta here bro...AMAZING. Only person ive ever seen really nail it clean and easily was Andy James. I prefer this version, comparatively, much more.

Please, someone correct me if I misspeak, but, when someone plays it ultra-clean...there always seems to be a micro amount of space that's left over. Again really miniscule. But when someone plays its dead on, owns the song with their playing, and truly captures the feeling....it's absolutely noticeable.

You sir, fall within that second category.

Wonderfully done.

*Edited for watching it a fourth time*
thank you so much man :)

Slammin Mofo

Inspired
!!!DAMN!!!

What ferocious playing!

I agree with Triaxis75. There are people who cover this very difficult, albeit beautiful, solo in a normal fashion and then there is your cover. It's head and shoulders above anything that's out there. Truly a work of art! Flawless!!!

Bakerman

Axe-Master
Sounds great. If you didn't know, the Nuno way for this bit is a descending-4s type fingering which makes it slightly more fun IMO.

2Zk9xbm.png

Top Bottom