Extra blocks being added to signal chain I didn't put there!! ???

Gene

Inspired
Hi all, a strange thing has happened some of my presets.

I had a few new presets with just compressor, amp, cab and reverb. That is how i built them.

I just noticed it now has, wah, phaser drive,flanger rotary and delay added to the grid though they are in bypass mode.

I didn't insert them in the grid as I built the preset from scratch.

How can this happen?
Is there something I am missing here.............strange.......Ghost perhaps.........ha.........weird though...........Maybe I engaged a template or something with a keyboard shortcut I am not aware of or something?

Last edited:
Great Cliff, you just had to program in the ability for the Axe to learn at a geometric rate didn't you? Now you've doomed us all to a future of being hunted by the machines.

It's going to take over my house!!!!!!! ha.......... Very strange, don't know how the hell that happened. I never changed away from the preset I was working on nor did I add the blocks........... I will put a vile of Holy water beside it, it will probably start to boil !!!! :)

skynet.jpg

I had a few new presets with just compressor, amp, cab and reverb. That is how i built them.

I just noticed it now has, wah, phaser drive,flanger rotary and delay added to the grid though they are in bypass mode.

How can this happen?
Is there something I am missing here.............strange.......Ghost perhaps.........ha.........weird though...........Maybe I engaged a template or something with a keyboard shortcut I am not aware of or something?

Maybe I'm too tired!!!!!!!

Are you sure you selected the correct preset? Any chance you selected the preset with a MIDI Foot Controller and either your Axe-Fx II or the MIDI Foot Controller has Offset enabled? I've accidentally enabled Offset which caused me to select 1 off from the preset I've meant to select with my MIDI Foot Controller. If that's not it, I agree with Cliff ;)

Are you sure you selected the correct preset? Any chance you selected the preset with a MIDI Foot Controller and either your Axe-Fx II or the MIDI Foot Controller has Offset enabled? I've accidentally enabled Offset which caused me to select 1 off from the preset I've meant to select with my MIDI Foot Controller. If that's not it, I agree with Cliff ;)
No, no midi controller connected at all. No one in studio but me all day! nuts

Did you give each preset a unique name when saving? If so, do these preset numbers still have the new names?

I never had that issue, but I did notice the other day I made a volume change to one of my effects that I liked, so I went to my other presets to do the same and they were all changed as well? I choked it up to global presets which I never fully understood how to use and can't seem to ever completely shut off since I accidentally turned it on 3 years ago but maybe it was skynet! Lol

It's not that funny at all. Yesterday I was recording something in Reaper and while editing midi drums something changed my preset and I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. Beware, this machine is possessed, destroy it before it destroys you.

How can this happen?

It's the Russians.

Back
Top Bottom