External switching mods

Thanks man, I guess I'm trying to milk the AX8 for everything it has to keep things as 'simple' (ha ha) as possible. I've managed quite a few work arounds and fixes for the specific uses this rig needs without adding any extra powered units. The switching and cross control that I've set up means it would need a full factory reset to used in any other setting. As a lot of the internal midi controls have been changed to accomodate. So these last two switches were going to be the perfect little cherry on top...
If you use the Voes for scenes there should be no extra midi setup - you should already have a CC set for scenes, right?

Anyway, I understand that everyone has their own workflow and that after you've spent a long time getting there changing is no fun and may not be an option you want to consider.

If you use the Voes for scenes there should be no extra midi setup - you should already have a CC set for scenes, right?

Anyway, I understand that everyone has their own workflow and that after you've spent a long time getting there changing is no fun and may not be an option you want to consider.
Thanks again, I've definitely checked it out. If the tap dancing gets in the way too much, I may well have to a consider a compromise with something like that 🤘

Back
Top Bottom