External switches with MFC

Wildwind

Experienced
I know there have been firmware changes, so maybe this can be done now.

I use a pair of Boss FS-5U switches with my MFC, frequently used toggles that are used mid-song. My overly large feet and poor tap dancing skills are helped by the huge switches away from the MFC.

But the MFC status LEDs do not change - is there a way to make this happen? I read some old posts that indicated it could not happen before.

Otherwise it's fine. Hit the patch and it restores everything without me manually hitting the Boss switch again. This is an annoyance, but a constant one.

Also, is there another two or four button switch that would work better? LEDs would be nice. Ability to speak to the MFC would be even nicer.

I know there have been firmware changes, so maybe this can be done now.

I use a pair of Boss FS-5U switches with my MFC, frequently used toggles that are used mid-song. My overly large feet and poor tap dancing skills are helped by the huge switches away from the MFC.

But the MFC status LEDs do not change - is there a way to make this happen? I read some old posts that indicated it could not happen before.

Otherwise it's fine. Hit the patch and it restores everything without me manually hitting the Boss switch again. This is an annoyance, but a constant one.

Also, is there another two or four button switch that would work better? LEDs would be nice. Ability to speak to the MFC would be even nicer.

Are you fluent in midi? If so, you are already there! ;)

Back
Top Bottom