External Switches and Pedals

Hey peeps,

Perhaps we could create a little list through this thread of all types and brands of external switches and pedals that people are using with the FC’s (or with the Axe directly) that one can purchase? I’ve searched this forum quite a bit but haven’t found much besides people who’ve made their own.

By the way - been exclusively Fractal for many years now, and though I’m not one to post much I’ve logged on here every time I’ve needed something and the community, advice and info is pretty fantastic - so thanks to everyone out there :)

Anyway - switches and pedals! Any ideas?

All work great with the FC-12:
  • Dunlop DVP-4 Volume (X) Mini
  • Mission SP-01 (I swapped the toe switch out years ago due to an issue with MFC-101 compatibility, has always worked fine with the FC-12)
  • Mosky Audio tap tempo switch
  • A couple of discontinued Mission tap tempo switches (TT-01 maybe? They have a toggle switch that changes from momentary to latching, but neither mode worked correctly until one of the early FC-12 firmware updates)
  • A couple of discontinued Mission expression knobs

Would be easier to list ones that don’t work as darn near everything on the market should typically work, and if it does have something unique, like normally open vs closed, you can just tell the Axe to inverse it.

Would be easier to list ones that don’t work as darn near everything on the market should typically work, and if it does have something unique, like normally open vs closed, you can just tell the Axe to inverse it.
Yeah good point - though I thought it might be helpful to see what others have found since there are so many options out there. Not so much in terms of what is compatible but more what works well under the feet and is (or isn’t) portable etc

Back
Top Bottom